After searching high and low for a high quality flat packed coop, Suburban Chooks now introduces the two newest coops on the block – the Winscombe (3-6 hens) and the Churchill (6-10 hens). These coops have been imported from the UK and are designed and manufactured by Brinsea Products Ltd, the Incubation Specialists. The Winscombe and Churchill the are the same fantastic design but the availability of two sizes meet the needs of most backyard chicken keepers.
This classic hen house design is unique for a number of reasons, starting with them being manufactured from 100% recycled UK plastic for minimum carbon footprint. This high density, plastic allows for them to be precision manufactured from a computer design, meaning that assembly is easy and accurate with no screws and nuts. Brinsea have designed their own Coop Clip assembly system.
Other features of the Carefree Coops that set this coop apart from others on the market include:
- Ample space and plenty of ventilation for your girls.
- Egg collection is made convenient via the rear door.
- Highly predator resistant, due to the fantastic materials and design.
- Removable roof panels and dropping tray make cleaning a breeze.
- Elevated design is preferred by chickens and makes for easier cleaning.
- Easy to move.
- Resistant to UV light, far outlasting other flat pack designs.
- Optional long lasting, welded mesh steel run that attach to the coop front.
- Comes with a free 3 year guarantee, subject to simple on-line registration.
Most chicken keepers are aware that ease of cleaning is something to be taken into consideration when buying a coop, especially if there is a red mite outbreak. The only wood used in the Carefree Coops are the perches and these are easily removed for cleaning should this happen to you. And, of course, chooks poo – that’s a reality, but the design and non-porous nature of the materials used makes cleaning is a breeze. These coops are made to be unclipped from the roof and hosed down. You can even use a pressure washer to make the process even faster. It really is amazing!!!
Prices for these great quality coops are:
- Winscombe Coop only – $485
- Winscombe Coop with run – $660
- Churchill Coop only – $700
- Churchill Coop with run – $915
Measurements for the footprint are as follows:
- Winscombe Coop (3-6 hens)
House internal floor area (including nest tubs) 87 x 47 cm
Run floor area: 100 x 172 cm
- Churchill Coop (6-10 hens)
House internal floor area (including nest tubs) 87 x 94 cm
Run floor area: 100 x 225 cm
No tricky screws and confusing instructions here either, just an easy snap clip assembly system. And you can rest assured that this investment is quality as it is protected by a 3 year guarantee (upon registration on the Brinsea website)!!! What other chicken coop offers you that kind of peace of mind?
Layby is available and both coops/runs can be freighted Australia wide at very reasonable rates (contact us for a quote). For example, most areas of Queensland are approx. $120-$140.
These coops are not available for sale in any other shops, so contact us today to make an appointment if you want to come and see this fantastic product or join many other customers and just order yours today. You will not be disappointed!!! 🙂