Suburban Chooks are very excited by the new design chicken coop that we have in stock. Made by Brinsea (originally known for their easy to use incubators) these coops utilise a highly innovative design and are made from recycled plastics to ensure a lasting, quality product which has a minimal carbon footprint.
Other features that make this coop so fantastic include:
- Once assembled, this coop needs no maintenance other than an occasional clean out… which can be done with a hose or pressure cleaner.
- Egg collection is made simple via a door at the back of the coop.
- A pull-out drawer for easy removal of chicken manure.
- Red mite resistance due to its intelligent use of plastics, with only the perches being made of wood.
- Easy to move around the garden, with inbuilt handles for simple two person relocation.
- Three year guarantee, in addition to warranty, for peace of mind.
Built to last, the plastics used are UV resistant, which means that your chickens will be comfortable all year round. The fantastic insulation qualities of the plastics, and inbuilt ventilation, keeps them warm in winter and cool in summer.
Available in two sizes, these coops have matching runs available. We ship all around Australia, so contact us for a quote.
You can see and feel the quality of these coops on location at Suburban Chooks. Come to Keysborough and see them in action !