Bainbridge treadle feeders has the most innovative design on the current market, with amazing features that blow others out of the water!!! We sooooo wish they were available when we were breeding large scale numbers of poultry!
- The design of our innovative new treadle feeder reduces vermin problems and food waste
- Stepping on the mechanical treadle, the bird opens the tilt door that gives access to the feed
- A rubber bumper prevents the tilt door from hitting the feeder back wall to reduce noise
- Designed not to be opened by small animals such as wild birds, mice and rats
- To train your birds to use the feeder, simply weigh the treadle for a few days allowing free access to the feed. The weight can be removed once they are regularly feeding from the treadle feeder
- These feeders are weather proof and are suitable for outdoor use
- The feeder is 99% pre-assembled, except for the treadle and the feet, which are mounted easily using a spanner and pliers.
As they are boxed up and ready to go, pickup or postage/frieght Australia-wide can be organised easily.
Choose from either a 12kg or 20kg treadle, they are now available from Our Shop.
There is simply no other competition for a long lasting, quality product for you and your girls. Enjoy!!! 🙂