If you have chickens, I’m sure there has been a time when you have experienced at least one (if not both) of the following scenarios;
A) it’s a Sunday morning and the chooks are being sooooo loud because you haven’t let them out yet and you are wondering how many more seconds you can buy until the neighbours add a mental complaint in their mind
B) You’re enjoying a night out but are surreptitiously sneaking glances at your watch because you know exactly what time you have to leave to lock up your girls, hoping that Foxie Loxie doesn’t come to visit before you get home.
Am I right??? Well, these memories can be a thing of the past with our awesome ChickenGuard Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener Kit. With more than eight different configurations to set up the pulley system, this automatic door suits a majority of chicken coops. To see how they can operate, click here…
When you order this kit, you will find
– 1 Aluminium Door (30cm x 40cm)
– Adjustable light sensor
– Controller unit can be set up inside the coop
– No minimum or maximum door heights.
– Manually open & close the with simple press of the button.
– Full 3 year warranty
– Powered by 4 x AA batteries (included) or electric powered via USB (cables not included).
Although these door runners are made with the highest quality English Oak, some extra attention prior to installation will ensure a smooth/non-sticking door and long lasting setup.
- Seal or paint the runners with 2-3 coats of a good quality, external sealant or paint – paying particular attention to the ends. This will give them the best chance against any future rain will completely minimise possible absorption of water.
- Install the runners a few centimeters off the ground to ensure that they cannot sit in puddles of water.
For full installation instructions, click here.
What are you waiting for? Buy yours today!!!