McCallum Made Chicken Tractors are famous for their Australian-made quality materials, their ease of movement (they are a tractor design, afterall) and their fox-resistant materials. These babies are seriously made to last… Now they have added a Backyard Chicken Tractor to their range and Suburban Chooks is proud to stock is as an much better alternative to those disgraceful (in our opinion) ‘Firwood’ imported coops which are so readily available on the market.
The Backyard Chicken Tractor has some amazing features that made us want to make this available to our customers, including:
– Build a comfortable 90mm high for easy cleaning, moving and egg collecting.
– Steel roosts and plastic nesting box – makes cleaning a breeze and nowhere that mites can live as they prefer/hide/live in wood
– Front and read door access (for water/food replenishing and collecting eggs)
– Removable weather shield maximises airflow in Summer and reduces it in Winter
– High quality Galah grade glavanised mesh sides
– 0.6mm Australian Bluescope Colorbond steel as standard (Pale Eucalypt), and lastly,
– Open floor design allows your chickens to graze safely within the confines of the coop and minimises internal coop cleans. Simply move the coop onto fresh grass and hose in the surface poo.
– Fox Proof flooring – $35
This product is ready for shipping Australia-wide from the factory in Sydney. Freight costs are calculated and charge separately, dependant on location. Please see the additional images above for pricing, but this will be confirmed when we have a delivery address.